Welcome To Receptive Income!

Receptive income. What's that? Receptive income is easy money. Ease with money. Why not call it passive income? Because calling it passive sounds so, well, passive. Letting go of the idea of needing to work to make a living can take some work. I have had to do some significant inner work, changing my beliefs about myself, about life, and even about God, to get to a place of self-worth where I am comfortable receiving money, easily and effortlessly. If this sounds compelling to you, then before going further, please read Receptive Income 101, the first entry to this blog. From there you have choices. You can read more about the mental and emotional part of Receptive Income at Getting Started... The Inner Journey. Or you can jump right into investing by visiting Getting Started... The Outer Journey. Also, If you would like to subscribe to this journal, you would get a heads up each time I add an entry. To do so, send a hello to scott@scottsongs.com and write Subscribe Me To Your Blog in the subject section.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Getting Started... The Outer Journey

Figure out how much money you want to play with, an amount of money that you can conceive of losing without being too disappointed. I suggest starting your investing by diversify into four or five programs that I am making money with. Diversification is one of the keys in this kind of investing. This is not the time to be monogomous. Spread your money around. Play the field.

Call me with questions at 415 721 2954.

I'm happy to guide and to share and to chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment