Welcome To Receptive Income!

Receptive income. What's that? Receptive income is easy money. Ease with money. Why not call it passive income? Because calling it passive sounds so, well, passive. Letting go of the idea of needing to work to make a living can take some work. I have had to do some significant inner work, changing my beliefs about myself, about life, and even about God, to get to a place of self-worth where I am comfortable receiving money, easily and effortlessly. If this sounds compelling to you, then before going further, please read Receptive Income 101, the first entry to this blog. From there you have choices. You can read more about the mental and emotional part of Receptive Income at Getting Started... The Inner Journey. Or you can jump right into investing by visiting Getting Started... The Outer Journey. Also, If you would like to subscribe to this journal, you would get a heads up each time I add an entry. To do so, send a hello to scott@scottsongs.com and write Subscribe Me To Your Blog in the subject section.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Receptive Income 101

Behind the shadows of the global agreement called the work ethic is the belief that we have separated ourselves from God and are therefore undeserving of having things come easy. Yet through hard work, sweat and self-sacrifice, we can earn and struggle our way to having some love or money. (Both? God forbid!) Hard work and good behavior, the story goes, also might get us a place in Heaven, reserved, of course, for after we die...procrastination at its finest!

The bottom line is we are quite worthy of both love and money right now, just for being who we are. God don't make junk. Unworthiness is simply a case of mistaken identity.

This blog is for those attracted to doing the work of undoing unworthiness. The side effects of feeling worthy and innocent is that good things come in for no good reason. Unreasonable happiness, love and money, inner peace and outer flourishing. The whole enchilada. Having it all.

How does all this tie in with online investing? A reasonable question! Sort of like, "Show me the money!"

I have been intuitively drawn to certain online investment programs, with which I am receiving bread for the journey, funds for my family. They require no recruiting or selling. They make me money while I sleep, while I exercise, while I play with my baby.

I also have lost. Ouch. Disappearing money down the drain. As of this writing, I have lost about $7100 from various investments that got derailed before the money train arrived. And also as of this writing I have allowed over $26,000 to enter my bank account. So I'm currently way in profit. I'm presently receiving over $400 a day, five days a week, just from one of my online investments, Cash Tanker.


Not bad for a day's absence of work!


Losing can be painful, but also profitable, in terms of getting an education. It’s been quite a learning curve for me, like anything else that's new. I have learned from my losses to discern and diversify when choosing programs, not to put all my eggs in one program. I have learned that when I lead with greed, or what I affectionately refer to as money-lust, it makes me stupid. I have learned to graciously grieve my disappointments, shake the dust off my financial feet, and move on.

These are high risk investments. They are not for everyone. I like some risk. I think being human involves risk, the biggest of all being playing it safe and comfortable too much and missing out on a fully lived life. Been there. Done that. Not fun.

In the world of online investing, I've learned how to calculate and minimize the risk. I've gradually upped my daily dinero by doing due diligence and diversifying. I know that was a lot of d's. I know you are thinking that I should throw in a pun about ducks in a row and then get off the d-thing. I must be a mind reader.

I know how to have fun with all of this. I know it is all a game, that there is nothing really dangerous about losing money, and nothing really miraculous about receiving abundant multiple streams of investment income, easily and effortlessly.

I think we all have this really great inheritance coming to us, that we all have been remembered handsomely in our Father's Will, and that being Children of God, we were all born into family money. It's about letting it in, being receptive. Hence the name.

We are God's Kids, and God wants his kids to prosper, to manifest, to have fun, to not be stressed. Perhaps it's time to really consider the lilies of the field, as Jesus asked us to do. Having to work hard and struggle doing something you would rather not be doing to bring home the bacon probably causes much more cancer and heart disease than bacon. By the sweat of thy brow is so last millennium. Perspiration is out. Inspiration is in!

1 comment:

  1. Nicely Stated Scott,
    A lot of what you share rings with a truthful air of logic.

    I don't need to comment any further than to say you have humility of heart, that will go along way with you in life.

    The 3 programs you make mention of are all I find real value in also.

    Best always on your travels

    lifeline

    ReplyDelete